Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12



Well, I haven't got much to show, what with a small deluge of work coming in - just in time to go shopping :-), some very wet weather and preparations for the festive season. But I can't let the 12th of the 12th, 2012 go by without posting something, it's not going to come around again, certainly in my lifetime. So some sketches from earlier in the year of our dear 15-year old Weimeraner, Gucci and his biggest fan, Kenzo (although she happily and possessively hogs the whole bed if he's too slow getting there). I could draw endless combinations of the positions they get themselves into, as I think I've said before - yes, here, here  and so long ago - 2007! - here . When I look back at those, I do believe... yes, I think I have got a bit better at drawing the pets. Progress!

7 comments:

Sadami said...

Hi, Cathy,
Good on ye, 12,12,12!
Your black and white is so cute. Lines are very lively and postures are very heartwarming. Please pass my best wishes to them. (I love any lives on the earth!)
Best wishes, Sadami

RH Carpenter said...

Wonderfully expressive lines, Cathy! A little color, a bit of green behind them - and you've have a Christmas card!

Bridget Hunter said...

I agree - you've caught these animals beautifully with the expressive lines.

http://carolking.wordpress.com said...

happy 12/12/12. LOVE, the doggie and kitty. You've gotten the perfect curve of sleeping pets.

Unknown said...

These are lovely.

Jutta Richter said...

Lovely series, fresh and beautiful lines!

JANE MINTER said...

really beautiful sketches cathy